Rapid Prototyping and Additive Manufacturing:
- checking and correcting data before 3D printing (MAGICS)
- recommendation of the best 3D printing technology for your application based on material requirements
- 3D printing of parts using
- SLS technology (Selective Laser Sintering) – material PA3200GF – durable and hard material with near to production material properties
- Polyjet technology – Objet 1000 Plus – Large platform (1000 x 800 x 500), high resolution print
- all manual work using professional tools to ensure best possible outcome
- sanding and polishing (polishing transparent parts)
- painting, colouring, spraying – prime and final, matt and glossy
- application of different textures and surface finishings
- chrome coating / matt and glossy
- small series production using vacuum casting into silicon molds
- master models produced by 3D printing with high quality surface finish
- transparent parts can be produced using this technology
Thanks to 3D printing, complex components and shapes can be built from raw material within very short time lines.
Tool-free additive manufacturing is perfectly suited for the production of plastic components that have a complex geometry. Additively manufactured components by 3D printing can be used without any design or manufacturing restrictions.
Vacuum casting is often cost effective option for small series production or option for producing functional prototypes from materials with near to production material properties.